Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Monday, March 20, 2006

What does Heath Shuler have in common with Senator Russ Feingold?



Click here to see the web page. Scroll down to see a reproduced portion of that page:










Make Heath Number 1!
Date Published: 12/12/2005
 











Dear Friends,

Russ Feingold has presented us with a unique opportunity. Senator Feingold and the Progressive Patriots Fund are conducting an online contest to determine who Senator Feingold will support in the '06 elections. The candidate who receives the most votes by midnight on the 14th will receive $5000.00 for his or her campaign.


We face a challenge here in North Carolina in unseating Representative Charles Taylor. I am up to the fight and I know you are ready as well. With your support I will be able to represent the 11th Congressional District of North Carolina starting January 2007.


I ask you all to go to the Progressive Patriots Fund Website and vote to help me. Once you are done voting send three of your friends a request to vote. Each person voting will ensure that Senator Feingold and the Progressive Patriots Fund will help us here in North Carolina 11.


Thanks for your time and your vote in this contest. With your continued support we will ensure that Western North Carolina will be represented in DC by the people.



--Heath




 



I know this was back in December of '005. I wonder if he still wants to win the money from Feingold? This is the kind of thing that would send fence sitters into the Republican camp, stay home, or not select a candidate for that race.

0 comments :