Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Monday, March 20, 2006

Meet John Armor in Asheville



About ten minutes ago, I received this from Tim Peck:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Meet Republican candidate for Congress John Armor tonight at 8:00 PM at
El Chapala Mexican Restaurant at 868 Merrimon Ave, Asheville NC 28804.

(7:00 PM to eat.)

Map

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are able, please attend. I would appreciate reports via email here. Or, if you have a blog, lemme know about it, and I'll link to it.

I found an article by John Armor here in the North Carolina Conservative. I just wish Taylor would have forth on the issues, because in a vaccuum, I'll have to go with what I know.