Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Saturday, February 24, 2007

The Mainstream Media is our Enemy

Ever since I became involved in following the news very closely, I have noticed that those reporting the news are often interested in a hidden agenda, and are not very transparent about their political views and goals.

I am sure that everyone who reads, or stumbles upon, this blog knows exactly where I stand on most issues, and have no illusions about my political affiliation. They can then judge for themselves whether or not what I say has any veracity.

Case in point...

For the past week or so, we have heard that the Brits are leaving Iraq, and being feed horsecrap about why they are doing so in furtherance of their [the media] political agenda, and quite possibly due to Bush Derangement Syndrome.

Someone else has done my research for me on this story, so I send you to the ever-capable Gateway Pundit post entitled:

What the Media Refuses to Tell You About the UK Troop Reductions

So, get hence, and read.

0 comments :