Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Monday, February 19, 2007

Putting RINO Senators On Notice for Non-Binding Resolution Vote



I guess to show my pop culture ignorance, I don't know who the guy in the picture is, but he looks like a lib, and on this blog, he follows my orders.


Keep holding that sign! It's not break time yet.

4 comments :

I like the idea of non-binding resolutions in the House and Senate!

I think all House and Senate decisions should be non-binding!

I hadn't thought of it in that light.

We would all sleep easier then!

I have a co-worker who really believes that this guy is a Republican. I keep telling him that he's not, that he only plays one on TV. It's hard to really tell the guy anything though. He's a liberal. I'm sure you understand.

I'll have to see what is available on You Tube...it might be funny to watch.

Remember that teasing those with challenged mental capabilities is not cool! =^D