Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Friday, February 23, 2007

Video Links: Stop The Harm Flashlight Vigil

The Videos of the "Stop The Harm" Flashlight Vigil have been uploaded to You Tube and are ready to be watched.
I have more information, and will post the written report as I have time.


I have embedded the first video to give you a flavor of the event.






Part 1--Introduction & Welcome



Part 2--Presentation by a Father and Son



Part 3--Opening Prayer & Fighting Back With Song



Part 4--Flashlight Ceremony & Presentation by Miss Amy



Part 5--"Stop The Harm" Chant & Closing Prayer [Link works now...TP]



Part 6--Councilman Dr. Mumpower Answers a Question

3 comments :

Hey Chief,

We have begun a video blogburst in the Blogs For Borders Blogroll.

You can see what we're doing here...

http://tinyurl.com/2tkn7n

And here...

http://tinyurl.com/2r7fps

This will be a weekly event and the videos are released on Tuesday for posting and trackback.

If you'd like to be a part of the burst shoot me an email so I can add you to the ever growing email list.

Thanks and all the best,
Jake

Any video I post is available to you. You can use KeeVid to swipe it from You Tube.
I tried to sign up last weekend, but there was a problem with Joomla, if I'm thinking of the right attempt.
I'll try again.

I double-checked...Stan responded to my request, and this blog has been added to the blogs for borders blogroll. You can find my email address in the gmail account freeconstitution.
The Joomla memory was another thing being run by NZ Bear...still can't get in it, though.