Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Friday, November 30, 2007

(VIDEO) NC-11 Candidate Forum in Henderson County

Richard has the final part of the NC-11 GOP Forum up, and I have both of them embedded here for your viewing pleasure, followed by the coverage of the event by the Group Progressive Blog, Scrutuny Hooligans:




Part ONe



Part Two




|SCRUTINY HOOLIGANS| At First Blush - The 11th District Republican Congressional Candidates’ Debate


3 comments :

Thanks for posting this debate. I was there (I'm the Henderson County GOP Chairman)and everyone left impressed with our field.

A favor to ask - we have a brand new website now - www.hendersoncountygop.com - could you find a place for us (WNC conservatives, wherever...) to link to our site?

Thanks,

Robert Danos
Henderson County Republican Party

Ugghhh!

I forgot all about it.

I made sure I added it to the sidebar BEFORE I reported doing it. You are listed with the WNC Conservatives...a growing list for a growing movement!

Thanks! Please say hello if you come to any of our events.

Robert