Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

West Carolina Report for Nov 21

I have posted the morning updates for West Carolina Report, and this post will serve as comment thread for items in the news today as well as open thread.

I can't believe that Giga Tuesday is almost upon us...and I wonder why North Carolina's Primary is still stuck way out in May, when the nomination is almost always in a lock, especially in the modern era.

Giga Tuesday: Photo from Wikipedia


This means, to my way of reckoning, that the Primary Season in North Carolina is about nothing more than raising money for use in other states, whose people will decide our party nominees for us...almost as bad as that idiot plan to do away with the Electoral Collage.

Thank God Thanksgiving is upon us, I need the break from all this nonsense!

0 comments :