Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Monday, November 19, 2007

West Carolina Report for Nov 19th

I have redesigned, and relaunched, my headline news site with a much cleaner design with room for expansion and multiple contributors.

I will no longer archive the headlines for more than a day or two, and will accept news articles and commentary for inclusion on the site, and will archive them as part of this blog for the time being.

Email me if you wish to participate with WCR somewhere in your subject line, if you know my personal email address, use that to ensure a quicker response from me.

If you are a Lefty, Libertarian, or Other, and not hooked up with one of the other bloggers in the area, I will be open to including your work in this effort...most especially if you are reporting on local government meetings or providing an account of a news story.


This is also the comment thread for the headlines and stories published over there today.

0 comments :