**10.42am** Here is the video of the meeting:
Well, it's that time again. The Franklin Town Board of Aldermen are meeting and I'll be there to provide a nearly live play by play of the meeting on G+ and on Fakebook. I am still recovering from the flu, so don't expect me to be at 100% capacity just yet.
After the meeting, I'll work on getting a gavel-to-gavel video of the meeting up by sometime Tuesday around noon.
I have the short agenda and full agenda below. Feel free to download the full agenda for your records. It includes the new 'Nuisance Ordinance' that the town will be operating under as it lurches toward a state of Asheville-topia.
- Call to order -Mayor Collins
- Approval of the February 4, 2013 board minutes
- Public session
- New business
- Proclamation for National Kids to Parks Day
- Set public hearing for re-zoning petition for section of Pauline Avenue- Land Use Administrator- Derek Roland
- Audit Contract with Martin-Starnes- Finance Officer Janet Anderson
- Town of Franklin Nuisance Ordinance- John Henning Jr
- Tax refund and tax release -John Henning Jr
- Closed Session
- N.C.G.S. 143-318.11(a)(4) - to discuss economic development incentives
- N.C.G.S. 143-318.11(a)(6) - to discuss personnel