The Franklin Town Board of Aldermen will be having their regular monthly meeting on Monday, April 1, 2013 at 7pm. No comment regarding that they're meeting on April Fool's Day.
I will be there to cover the meeting and will post a link to my live play by play just prior to the meeting.
The agenda and a downloadable press kit for the meeting is below for your convenience and in the interest of keeping our elected officials accountable to the electorate.
Monday April 1, 2013 - 7:00 p.m.
- Call to order -Mayor Collins
- Approval of the February 28 and March 4 , 2013 board minutes
- Public hearing 7:05 p.m. for re-zoning petition for section of Pauline Avenue
- Public session
- New business
- Board decision on re-zoning petition for section of Pauline Avenue
- Proclamation for Neuropathy Awareness Week
- Proclamation for Lyme Disease Awareness Month
- Application to amend text only of the Unified Development Ordinance for WNC Hospice House Foundation- Land Use Administrator Derek Roland
- Application to amend text only of the Unified Development Ordinance for D.A. Investment Group- Land Use Administrator Derek Roland
- Appointment of Cheryl Pullium to fill vacancy on Tourism Development Authority- Assistant to the Town Manger Summer Woodard
- Lease of Town property to Angel Medical Center- John Henning Jr
- Update on gun range questions- John Henning Jr
- Discussion on solicitors- John Henning Jr
- Annual Retreat April 13, 2013 9 AM Town Hall Boardroom