Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Macon County Airport Authority March 2014 Meeting



Macon County Airport Authority General Title Card

The Macon County Airport Authority met this afternoon amidst flurries for their March 2014 meeting. The video of the proceedings is posted below.



The board approved a budget to submit to the Macon County Commissioners to consider during their annual budget process. Here are the figures:

MACON COUNTY AIRPORT AUTHORITY

BUDGET REQUEST FOR FY 2014-2015

Legal Fees
$5,000
Contract Services
$1,000
Audit
$6,100
Maintenance Supplies
$500
Events
$2,000
Gas/Propane
$4,500
Property/Bldg Maintenance
$16,400
Postage/Departmental
$100
Travel
$1,600
Telephone Expense
$1,000
Electricity
$10,500
Property Insurance
$7,000
Capital Equipment
$0
Total
$56,700

MEDIA ROLL CALL
Macon Media (me)
Macon County News

I try to include a media roll call in my coverage notes in order to help keep the local media present. If you see coverage of a meeting and the organization wasn't there, then they either got the information about what went on from a member of the board or by using other media organization's coverage of the meeting. If your media organization wishes to do a write up of this meeting based on my video, and you did not have a reporter present, please credit me in the story byline as "Information contributed by Bobby Coggins of MaconMedia.com"

I posted some of the photos I took before and during the meeting on Flickr.




0 comments :