Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Club Gitmo Produces Confession

Here is what people are saying:

Guantanamo, Newsweek and the Ghost of Daniel Pearl

An Enemy Confesses

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed Confesses to 9/11


KSM: I'm The Mastermind Behind AQ

Suspected Mastermind Of 9/11 Confesses

Key 9/11 suspect 'admits guilt'

Pajamas Media

I wonder how long it will take the 9/11 Conspiracy Whackos to start saying that either KSM was working for someone else, or "that he really didn't confess." What a bunch of retards.

Instant Update: 04.52am

I just heard an interview on Coast to Coast AM with a Sean David Morton who commented that it was interesting that 'KSM' [my term] didn't mention Osama bin Laden in his confession. That Osama never took credit for the attacks, and that Osama was "our guy" in Afghanistan, and that al-Qaeda was Arabic for the database, an MI-6 term for a list of these guys.

This guy is a Prime Example of what I was talking about.

This retard obviously never saw this, where OBL takes credit for the attack, and is shown meeting with some of the hijackers. Sean David Morton...you've been debunked. I specifically used an Arab source.

Our Guy? Au Contraire Madame Morton...

The making of OBL

Did the U.S. "Make" OBL? [I remind you that the CIA is over run by libs]

More from Answers.com [And you'll find in the articles that al Qaeda means "the base" in Arabic.

Sean David Morton....debunked, and woefully uninformed. Oh, and a psychic, and financial adviser to boot.

0 comments :