Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Amnesty Deal Will Cost McCain the White House

I will admit it, I was a little concerned that Arizona Senator John McCain might get the GOP nomination for President.
Now, with Senate Passage of the "Immigration Reform," I can rest easy. He will not get the nomination. He may survive Giga-Tuesday, but that will only be the shear force of his nation-endangering ego.

My utter disgust with Senator McCain began with McCain-Feingold,[a law that I will not follow, should I ever fall under it's provision] and he continues to work to destroy America on our dime to this day.

I will say that Governor Mitt Romney's stock went up with his comments on the bill:


"I strongly oppose today's bill going through the Senate. It is the wrong approach. Any legislation that allows illegal immigrants to stay in the country indefinitely, as the new 'Z-Visa' does, is a form of amnesty. That is unfair to the millions of people who have applied to legally immigrate to the U.S.

0 comments :