Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Friday, May 25, 2007

Gunfight at Ghost Town In The Sky

I went to the re-opening of Ghost Town In The Sky today, and enjoyed myself. I took over 300 pictures, and several videos. I have posted the video of the gunfight here, and will be posting the photos here and on my photoblog as I get around to it.

I will definitely be going back when the Cliff Hnager Roller Coaster opens later this summer, and will have to figure a way to secure my camera and glasses...don't wanna see them flying down a 1,000 foot cliff!






5 comments :

This is great shoot you did here at Ghost Town.

Richard Bernier
Weaverville, NC

Thanks

Thank you, sir.

I have heard good things about your video efforts, and look forward to seeing some, and embedding some here with your permission, of course!

NO, I was exploring the town, and the nature trail that goes down the side of the mountain. When I got back, it was almost over. I was so mad that I had missed it.

I'll get it another time.

Ok...cool...I'm an entertainer in the saloon show at GHOST TOWN...so, I just wondered...