Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Have the Dimocrats Gone Mad, or Just Posturing?

A recent poll seems to indicate that 60% of Democrats believe that President George W. Bush had more to do with 9/11 than Saddam 'The Butcher of Baghdad' Hussein!!!

This is an alien concept to me, and I am a heavy consumer of science fiction going back to the early 70's. I have read some very weird stuff. This beats all that with a stick.

I have a firm grasp on reality. I am beginning to believe in the concept of mass hysteria, a type of insanity that spreads just by hearing about it. A Vocal Virus. Eating away at your brain, until you become a pod person...blindly following the vomitus that passes for discourse. No wonder so many people I know are buying weapons, and burying them in the ground. Buying survival supplies, and training for guerrilla war. I admit to having made some preparations myself. But for me, it was a mostly harmless hobby, keeping my warfighting skills honed.

This latest story makes me realize that another American Civil War may be in the offing, and that is tragic. What happened to Critical Thinking Skills? Have I gone mad as well?

Update:
Ooops! Got so carried away, I forgot this part.
Or, are the Democrats (the majority, anyway) just saying that for political posturing purposes? Are they just messing with the pollsters?
I certainly hope so.

Or, is Moveon.org beginning to drive the Democrat Party bus?

0 comments :