Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Thursday, May 3, 2007

Fishburne and Morgan on Take A Stand

Filed Under Breaking News [I will replace my links w/ links to WWNC Podcasting as soon as they become available.]
Part of the discussion turns to Congressman Shuler and Earmarks, listen to the first segment here.
Segment Two 3.46pm Mike Harrison resigns from Buncombe GOP chair.
Segment Three.3.56pm Outside money for Shuler
Segment Four.4.04pm Campaign Finance discussed


Download Hour One from WWNC.

Hour Two [will be delayed due to upload error] 4.26pm

Segment Five 4.32pm

Segment Six 4.53pm More callers,HR 800

Segment Seven Replaced corrupted file 5.06pm HR 800

Segment Eight 5.07pm More Global Warming

Download Hour Two from WWNC.

I will not post the 5 o'clock hour.

Download Hour Three from WWNC.

0 comments :