Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Another Blogger Locked Out by Blogger




Here is the body of the e-mail I received:

OK… just so you readers, and fellow bloggers, know:
I have been "locked out" of my blogsite "INSIGHT on Freedom" because one (or more) of Blogger's Spam seeking robots got it into it's head that "INSIGHT on Freedom" was/is a "Spam Blog". I have not been able to do anything other than save articles I have written since Blogger locked it. It will not allow me to publish anything until they decide it is NOT a SPAM Blog! I mean… come on! I've only been blogging, on this same site, for 2-1/2 years!

Here's what they are saying:

"This blog has been locked by Blogger's Spam-prevention robots. You will not be able to publish your posts, but you will be able to save them as drafts.

Save your post as a draft or Click Here for more about what's going on and how to get your blog unlocked."

I did that. I requested my blog be unlocked on June 1 st. So now it has been two days and I am unable to update the posts on "INSIGHT on Freedom". I have no idea when they will unlock it… or… even IF they will unlock it. (They say they will after they take a look at it and determine it is NOT a Spam Blog!)

So, in the meantime, I have opened an account at Word Press. The website address to my Blog there is: http://dixican.wordpress.com/

The Title of the NEW blog is "Hurricane Alley by Longstreet". Until Blogger decides to allow me access to "INSIGHT on Freedom", I'll be over there blogging as usual.

So, consider yourself invited to "Hurricane Alley" at http://dixican.wordpress.com ... and wish me luck getting my site back!

0 comments :