Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Is Elizabeth Edwards a Hypocrite?

Remember the Nutroots blogger hired by the John Edwards Campaign?


Check out this video of Elizabeth Edwards call-in to Hardball the other day, and an entertaining remix at Hot Air embedded below:




I am sooo glad that the HildaBeast is waxing the floor with the Breck Girl...I really think he is the most likely to win in 2008 if he could get the nod from the Primaries.

I think there is nothing so intolerant as a tolerant Lefty. [Link to an example]

Local Lefties on the kerfuffle:

Where's The Outrage?

Scrutiny Hooligans

0 comments :