Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Saturday, June 2, 2007

U.S. Attorney Johnny Sutton Locks Up Another Border Agent

This is disgusting. I thought our greatest enemies were the Commies v2.0 and the neo-Stalinists. I was wrong. President George W. Bush jumped the shark just like his father. The same U.S. Attorney who locked up Compeon and Ramos has notched another victory on his gunbelt, and that notch has a name, Noe Aleman.

Here is an excerpt of a blog post I found:



Border Agent Noe Aleman lost his appeal today as reported to me by him in a phone call between him and I. He will be reporting to prison Yazoo City (the same prison where Border Agent Ramos is at) on June 11Th. It seems that its open season on Border Agents. Our country has got to demand of our President that enough is enough. When drug dealers get off and our Border agents are set up and attempts on their lifes take place courtesy of our Government there is a serious problem. To back up this statement I remind you the reader that when agent Ramos was attacked in prison he was denied medical attention for 48 hours this is a documented fact not a rumor.
Now it has been reported to me by Border Agent Aleman that the Federal prosecutors stated to his attorney that she hope he dies in prison cause she hates him.
He will be in jail 6 months and he's already in dept cause of these bogus charges too.His wife does work but they will lose their home if we don't help.
Source: Freedom Fighter Radio


He also has an internet radio show that I listen to, and you can, too.


0 comments :