Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Friday, June 22, 2007

Stop Illegal Immigration Rally in Asheville, NC

The rally is tomorrow at AB Tech. The red tape has been cut through, speakers lined up, Invitations sent, and other things I can't speak to just yet...just show up!

Saturday, June 23, at 2pm

Ferguson Auditorium

Laurel Building

AB-TECH on Victoria Road

Asheville, NC

PS A couple of our speakers will be on Take A Stand with Matt Mittan on WWNC-AM 570 sometime between 3pm and 6pm today.

WWNC Live Stream (Seems to only work in Internet Explorer for me)

Take A Stand Webpage


I will be posting photos and video sometime Monday morning and again around 5pm or so.

0 comments :