Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Monday, April 7, 2008

Ben Bernanke and Bear Stearns (part one)

I recorded the Senate Banking Committee's hearing on the Federal Reserve action regarding Bear Stearns last month. It has been a very busy week, and weekend, and I am just know getting around to processing the video. Here is Bernanke's Opening Statement.


It is my intention to go go and post each individual Senator's Opening Statements, but I wanted to get Bernanke's Statement out there first because I noticed that no one else had done it already (or they made it hard to find). I did find about a hundred Paultard videos of Ron Paul's drive-by appearance. All of the Bernanke videos were just excerpts put out by nuts to support their own viewpoint.

It is my opinion that the Federal Reserve made the correct call in this situation. What I am concerned about is the Democrats will use it as an opportunity to gain even more government control over our Financial Institutions.

0 comments :