Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Paxten Mitchell Has Passed

cross posted on WNC Citizens Blog:

After 18 months of battling his personal dinosaur, Paxten Andrew Mitchell passed at 7:28AM. I cannot find the words to express my feelings.... He fought throughout the night and morning. We love him so much and he will be sorely missed.


Source: Paxten Mitchell's Journal

My condolences go out to the family and friends of Paxten. You are in my prayers.
All I can say to the family of Paxten is that Paxten had an impact on the rest of us in the short time the LORD lent him to us, and you will see him again.



Previously:

Latest Cancer Treatment Fails Paxten

Paxten Mitchell Donation Fund

Paxten Mitchell and the City of Asheville

0 comments :