Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Friday, April 11, 2008

How Many Of Me?

I found this little quiz at Troy LaPlante's Blog, and thought it would be fun to try out.

I know of 9 living people with the same name as me, and six of them are related to me. But to find out that so many have the same name was cool, given that only 7,778 people have the same last name as me, and it is the 4,679th most popular name. I guess having nearly 5 million share my first name evened up the odds, eh?


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
123
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?



**update** 1.42 pm I have been playing around with the names of people I know, and several of them showed up as "There are 0 people in the U.S. named X X" So take this quiz with a little grain of salt.



0 comments :