Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Monday, July 7, 2008

2008 Sylva Fireworks


I recorded the above on Main Street in Sylva, North Carolina on Friday night.

I had a great time at all the events I went to, and will be getting video and photos of the other stuff up today and tomorrow (I hope).

I am editing the dedication of the flag pole at the Veteran's Memorial Park. There was no sound system at the ceremony, and none of the words are understandable from any of the participants, so I will have to do a voice over...and I hate doing that, and will put it off as long as I can.

My internet service was down all weekend, and my email box is full. So, if you sent me an email, please be patient. I will be answering them in the order I received them.

Also, Senator Jesse Helms has died, and I will have a tribute to him Wednesday or Thursday. Three Presidents (John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, and James Monroe) and one Vice-President (Hannibal Hamlin) also died on the 4th of July. Jesse lived a good life, served this nation well, and we could use a few more like him.

0 comments :