Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Monday, July 7, 2008

Technical Review Committee Approves Parkside Project In Asheville

An embedded Thunder Pig Reporter has just phoned me to say that the Parkside Project met with unanimous approval from the TRC in Asheville.

I will have more details as they become available.

This is a victory for reasonable and law-abiding citizens everywhere, and a defeat for the unreasonable sort of people who oppose capitalism!



BubbleShare: Share photos - Powered by BubbleShare

This photo album is owned by Tim Peck.


**update** 3.23 PM

I forgot that there was going to be live coverage in the comments section of Scrutiny Hooligans, and will direct you there for a blow-by-blow account from the Hooligans in the room.

**update** 3.44 PM

I couldn't find any of my videos where I cut down trees, so I'll let this guy give tips on how to cut down a tree:


I'll volunteer my services to cut down the Magnolia Tree for Coleman, if he will accept it.

Oh, and make sure these people are not nearby when the deed is done:


0 comments :