Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Red Skies in the Morning and an Update


I took this in Cullowhee, NC yesterday morning and was grieved that I had left my tripod at home so they picture isn't as sharp as I would like it to be at this exposure...but my rifle instructor didn't call me Rock-Steady for nothing!!!

I also apologize for neglecting this blog somewhat over the past few days. I am in the final stages of a large project and have been busy on the phone (who has been giving out my phone number?!?) marshaling resources and commitments; as well as playing graphics designer. 

An anon benefactor has seen fit that I have a real video camera, and for that I am grateful...and shocked at how much memory it is going to take to process video at this new level. I suppose that Window Wonderland will be my first official project with the new camera, but I will not be able to process the video until the Monday after because I do not have a FireWire 4 pin to 4 pin cable, and I refuse to pay $30 at Radio Shack for one. I may just burn the project to my DVD Recorder, then copy it from the DVD to my machine.