Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Window Wonderland Photo Series Marks Format Change at WNC Citizens Blog


I will be posting a series of photos of last night's Window Wonderland held in Franklin, NC last night throughout the weekend on my photoblog to mark the official format change from political commentary to local Photo/Video Blog. Check it out!

There are already two posts up, the warning post and the first post.

I decided to change the format at WNC Citizens Blog in August, but didn't want to fully reveal the reasons at the time because of the concern about tipping my hand to the local lefty bloggers about the NCGA Project, which is nearly finished and ready to launch on January 28, 2009.

0 comments :