Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Friday, December 26, 2008

Half of the USA Covered in Snow for Christmas

Lefties Are Saddened By White Christmas

Source: Watts Up With That?

I just had to swipe the photo to put under the noses of the Global Warming Religionists. Be sure to read the article I linked to for the full dose of truth. 


I look forward to the increasing possibilities of White Christmases in the future as our planet grows ever colder. 

Even the Global Warming Religionist Governor of Washington has had to declare a state of emergency on account of the record-level of snow in 30 of 30 Washington counties.

0 comments :