The Macon County Commissioners will be meeting tonight at 6pm (with a reception and recognition for county employees to take place at 5.30pm before the meeting). I will be there, tweeting and taking photos and recording video.
I will be using the hashtag #MaconGov and you can follow along using your favorite twitter client or the widget below. There will be no live video due to bandwidth considerations. The agenda for the meeting is below the widget:
FEBRUARY 8, 2011 - 6 P.M.
4. Pledge of Allegiance
5. Public Comment Period
6. Adjustments to and approval of the agenda
7. Public Hearing
9. Old Business:
10. New Business:
- Greenway Invasives Partnership (Sunny Himes)
- Interbasin transfers/Rabun County (Jenny Sanders)
- Cattlemen's Association request
- Surplus Property Disposal
- March Board meeting
13. Closed session
14. Adjournment/Recess - Recess 4:00 p.m. on February 10 at Macon Bank Corporate Center to meet jointly with the Planning Board