TheFranklin Town Board of Aldermen meets tonight at 7pm, and I'll be there to cover it. You can watch the meeting live on the video player above, or follow along using your favorite Twitter client using the hashtag #MaconGov. I'll be tweeting the meeting on my @wpig account.
Town of Franklin Board of Aldermen
Monday August 1, 2011 - 7:00 p.m.
- Call to order - Mayor Collins
- Approval of the July 5 and July 21, 2011 minutes
- Public session
- Set Public hearing for Chuck Holland re-zoning request
- Fish and Wildlife contract regarding Duke Power settlement- John Henning Jr
- Street Closing request: To close Iotla Street from Main Street to Church Street for Vintage Rock Concert- The Arts Council
- Presentation on Macon County, Franklin, and Highlands Comprehensive Transportation Plan-Ryan Sherby
- Presentation from the Fire Equipment Committee
- Discuss Samsung Tablets
- Flood Plain Discussion- Mike Grubermann