Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Friday, April 20, 2012

Old Photos: 2006 Campbell Mtn Estates Fire (Part 1)


Photo from the day in 2006 when I learned that I could not safely watch three widely separated burning brush piles at the same time...

I'll post a few more photos from this fire next week, then move on to other photos I took during that time period.

The camera I took this photo with was an itty bitty silver no name camera (it had a name, but I forget what it was) that had a resolution of 1.9 Megapixels. It had no display to let me know if the shots I was taking were good or not, just an LCD counter telling me how many photos I had taken and how many more I could take. I had 128 and 256 MB SD Cards that I used in the camera. I still have some of them that I use as memory cards for a couple of old MP3 Players.


What brought this on was the rediscovery of a bunch of old Kodak Photo CDs from the 2005-2007 time frame that I had thought were lost (accidentally thrown away) when I moved from Jackson County back to the homestead in Macon County. Over the next few months, I'll be posting some of them.

I found these CDs because I was looking for an old keyboard to use with a desktop that someone has donated to me to use for video editing.



Bookmark and Share

0 comments :