Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Macon County Commissioners 09-11-2012

**10:10am 09/13/2012** The HD Version of the video posted below has been uploaded to Youtube and is processing there and should be available sometime before noon today.




Here is a low resolution video of last night's meeting of the Macon County Commissioners, presented here in an experiment to see how fast I could get it posted. The agenda for this meeting is below.

I will replace the above video with HD footage from the meeting later.

Let me know how the video looks, because I am experimenting with a new camera at a new resolution and a new aspect ratio. If you think I should be doing something a different way, feel free to have at it in the comments.

on edit: I'm also using a new version of video editing software and it is doing things I haven't expected, like the mistake in the credits...it didn't look like that in the editor... :^)


Macon County Commissioners 09-11-2012 Agenda Packet


Bookmark and Share

0 comments :