Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Friday, September 14, 2012

Macon County League of Women Voters
Congressional Forum Video

Panorama of Forum, click image for larger version

The Macon County League of Women Voters hosted a forum for congressional candidates Mark Meadows and Hayden Rogers yesterday in Franklin, NC and the video of the event is below.



After the event, I asked Hayden Rogers to give a short campaign pitch on video and he declined, referring me to his media relations person. She said that he did not have time and had to be somewhere else soon. I note that he spoke with other people who were at the event for fifteen minutes before he left.

I asked Mark Meadows if he would give a short campaign pitch and update me on his campaign on video and he agreed. The video of that is below.





Bookmark and Share

0 comments :