**3.56am** Here is Part 1 of
3 2 of last night's meeting. I had camera problems and had to split the video of the meeting into three two parts. I will embed the other video below this one later today as I finish them:
**8.86am** Here is Part 2 of 2 of last night's meeting.
The Macon County Commissioners will be meeting tonight at 6pm. I plan on being there to video the meeting and cover it nearly live on Google Plus. I will embed the video of the meeting on this blog post as soon as I can after it is over.
The meeting agenda is below:
3. Moment of Silence
4. Pledge of Allegiance
5. Public Hearing(s)
6. Public Comment Period
7. Adjustments to and approval of the agenda
- Read2Me Program - Brittney Parker
- Economic Impact Study of Athletic Tournaments and Recreation Facilities - Tommy Jenkins and Seth Adams
- Consideration of additional recreation sites
- Proclamation for Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Month
- Release of sewer easement for William and Carolyn Boatwright
- Adult Dental Clinic
- Resolution Exempting Architectural Design Project from the Provisions of North Carolina General Statutes Section 143-64.31 - County Attorney
- Approval of lease with C.J. Ramey - County Attorney and Jimmy Villiard
- Approval of bids for equipment - Russell Stevenson and Jimmy Villard
- Mobile Repeater for Nantahala Volunteer Fire Department - Commissioner Tate
- Purchase of gas leak detection units for volunteer fire departments
- Refinancing of Lake Emory Road property by Macon Citizens Habilities, Inc. (MCH) - County Manager and County Attorney
- Revised contract for pool renovations - County Manager
- Interlocal agreement for transfer of Cowee School - County Manager
- Policy for Voluntary Shared Leave Program - County Manager and HR Director
- Set special called meeting for Monday, December 3, 2012 at 6 p.m.
All items below are considered routine and will be enacted by one motion. No separate discussion will be held except on request of a member of the Board of Commissioners.
12. Appointments (postpone)
13. Closed session (if necessary)
14. Recess until Tuesday, November 20, 2012 at 6 p.m. in the commission boardroom on the third floor of the Macon County Courthouse, 5 West Main Street, Franklin, NC 28734
11.13.12 BOC Agenda Packet for iPad