**11/26/2012** I apologize for the delay in getting these videos posted. The places I normally upload the videos from have been closed until today for the Thanksgiving Holiday.
The Macon County Commissioners are meeting tonight at 6:30pm and I plan on being there to cover it. You can follow along at Google Plus, or wait a few hours and I'll embed the video at the top of this article.
2. Adjustments to and approval of the agenda
3. Presentation of draft agreement for Fontana Regional Library - Karen Wallace
4. Agreement with Dnet regarding installation of camera and additional bandwidth
5. Realignment of Macon County Schools Capital Outlay Program
6. Update on Highlands School QZAB Application
7. Exemption of architectural and engineering services for Highlands School project from the provisions of NCGS 143-64.31
8. Resolution regarding turning lane at Wells Grove Road and Clarks Chapel Road
9. Nantahala School window replacement project and corresponding budget amendment
10. Macon Tracs agreement with the Macon County Board of Education
11. Supplemental lease agreement with USDA
12. Resolution and lease with Forex Currency Trade Advisors, LLC
13. Resolution and lease with Debra Green doing business as The Appointed Home
14. Consent Agenda - Attachment #11
All items below are considered routine and will be enacted by one motion. No separate discussion will be held except on request of a member of the Board of Commissioners.
- Minutes of the October 9th and October 11th meetings
- Budget amendments #58-63
- Tax releases
- Monthly ad valorem tax report
- Mike Hall as Review Officer
- Planning Board (one seat)
- Highlands Tourism Development Commission (three seats)
Macon County Commissioners 12-20-2012 Agenda Packet