Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Friday, November 30, 2012

Photos of the International Space Station Over Franklin, NC

Photo by Bobby Coggins 
Click Image to See Larger Version

The International Space Station passed over western North Carolina shortly before 6:30 am and here are a couple of photos I took of the event.

The above photo is an annotated version of the photo below that I took as the International Space Station slid toward the eastern horizon this morning. Note: You can click on all the images in this article to see larger versions.

Photo by Bobby Coggins 
Click Image to See Larger Version

And here is the ISS passing between me and the Ursa Major (Big Dipper) constellation:

Photo by Bobby Coggins 
Click Image to See Larger Version

You can keep up with future passes of the International Space Station (and other celectial events like it at the following websites:

Heavens-Above

N2YO

Space Weather  (I am submitting one of my photos to this website to see if they will post it in their online gallery) 

**update** They did!

0 comments :