The Franklin Town Board of Aldermen will be meeting tonight in the town hall at 95 E Main Street. i will be there filming the meeting. There will be no play by play tonight. The agenda and press kit for the meeting are below.
I will post the video at the top of this post when it is complete.
Monday July 1, 2013 - 7:00 p.m.
- Call to order -Mayor Collins
- Approval of the June 3, 2013 board minutes
- Public session
- New business
- Recognition of Russell Bowling for years of service with the Town of Franklin-Mayor Joe Collins
- Presentation of the Town of Franklin Comprehensive Water Model and Master Plan- Brian Tripp and Land Use Administrator Derek Roland
- Set public hearing for re-zoning petition by the Town of Franklin for East Main Street, Gaston Street, Green Street and West Palmer Street- Land Use Administrator Derek Roland
- Set public hearing for re-zoning petition by residents of Pauline Avenue - Land Use Administrator Derek Roland
- Set public hearing for application to amend text only of the Unified Development Ordinance for regulating the location of electronic machines and sweepstakes- Land Use Administrator Derek Roland
- Alcohol Beverage Control Board appointment- Town Manager Warren Cabe
- Economic Development Commission appointment- Town Manager Warren Cabe
- Old Town Hall property disposal- Town Manager Warren Cabe
- Ordinance to repeal chapter 112 Amusement Ordinance- Town Attorney John Henning
- Closed session-N.C.G.S. 143-318.11(a)(6) - To consider the qualifications, competence, performance, character, fitness, conditions of appointment, or conditions of initial employment of an individual public officer or employee or prospective public officer or employee- Town Attorney John Henning Jr.,
- Applications for fiscal year 2013-2014 non-profit funding pool are available at Town Hall and online at www.franklinnc.com.
- Town of Franklin Employee luncheon July 3, 2013 at 12:00 p.m. Fat Buddies
- Town of Franklin joint meeting with Macon County and Town of Highlands will be July 30, 2013 at 6:00 p.m. at the Boiler Room Steak House.
[Note] I have had trouble getting the press kit to upload to Scribd, so click here to download it in PDF format.