Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Friday, July 28, 2006

Better than Bele Cher



This cool Cross Bow is located outside the library!


Tired of high food prices? Tired of hot asphalt? Tired of homeless people and their friends drumming in Pritchard Park?


Why not go to the library book sale?


I went yeaterday on my lunch hour and nabbed several books:



  • A Short History of Nearly Everything by Bill Bryson

  • John Adams by David McCollough

  • Theodore Rex by Edmind Morris

  • Churhill by Roy Jenkins

  • The Outline of History Vols I & II by H.G. Wells

  • The Final Days by Barbara Olson

  • The Truth About Hillary by Howard Klein


And its in Air Conditioning, unless you go to the garage area where they have CDs, DVDs, books on tape, and electronic stuff. You'll have a good time, I did!

0 comments :