Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Saturday, July 22, 2006

An Excellent News Source


I just found an excellent news source for those wishing to learn more about The Israel-Islamist War currently underway between Israel and Hezbollah. I think maybe Hamas has been shut up for the time being, only time will tell.

Something else to worry about, as if we haven't enough on our plates already!

Note on Photos


I've been unable to upload photos from my new machine to the web. I believe the problem is on my end, so bear with me while I work on wrestling those photos out over the phonelne. If anyone can save me the blood, sweat, and tears with advice... I'd really appreciate it!!!

1 comments :

Yay!
I fixed the font size so I (and presumably you) can read the posts.