Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I'm Back


My modem problem has been fixed...I got a newer computer! This is something I shoulda done a year ago!


More News Links


Pajamas Media was a serious oversight on my part, forgive me for not including it earlier.


Little Green Footballs is another good source and has an interesting comment community.


And here is an interesting article on the next Dubai Port media event, or will it go under the radar?



Guest on Heads Up America Today


John Burnam of the National War Dogs Monument will be on Heads Up America today. If streaming is up,Click Here for the current web page.

0 comments :