Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Israel-Islamist War Updated Links

Here is my Public Bookmarks thingie again, I can't get it to stay in the sidebar box right now, so I'll post it here and try to get it to stay in the sidebar later.







And here is an updated list of news sources for The Israel-Islamist War, as some have taken to calling it. Please note that these sources also link to other s covering the situation, and many have a distinct bias pro or con.


Blogs of War (Israel)


Haaretz


Security Watch Tower Link Library


Middle East Times


Mosaic Stream


The Gates of Vienna


Pajamas Media


Little Green Footballs


Lebanese Bloggers


Drudge Report


John Batchelor Show

0 comments :