Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Saturday, July 1, 2006

Still Down, But Not Out


AN Itty Bitty Mantis on my Finger!!!


Who are you looking at???


What a time for my modem to die on me! My new modem will not work, no matter how many times I change the IRQs and BIOS. My machine is just to dad-blamed old. After I throw the thing in the yard, I'll figure a way to get a-hold of a better machine.


There are plenty of things going on that I wish I could blog about, so I'll just cover a very few of them:



1. Freedom Works trip to Raleigh last week.



Several people went to Raleigh to eat BBQ and meet their legislative representatives in their work environment. The most interesting was a remark by Representative Phil Haire when asked about Property Rights and Eminent Domain, he averred that all we have is "a chain of custody." Very interesting comment, indeed. I am trying to get hold of a more detailed report and will let you know more.


2. New York Times commits Treason, again.



From now on, I'm reffering to the Times as The New Jihad Times.


3. SCOTUS


The Supreme Court of the United States just conferred Nation-State status to al-Qaeda and their ilk. Need I say more?


4. Rick Jenkins will have (by phone) the oldest man to qualify for a Busch Race for an interview. WNC Listeners, try 1350 on your AM dial. Internet Listeners, try this stream. The website for the station is here. I hope the stream works, because you WILL NOT be disappointed. Just be sure to take your shoes off before you listen at 9am Eastern Time.

2 comments :

If it had been any bigger, I wouldn't have let it on my finger!!!