Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Fearing Fox News and Media Manipulation



I was going to do a write-up on the Nut Root Jihad against Fox News, then I saw this cartoon over at Ogre's Politics & Views, and could not resist swiping it because it said basically what I had in mind, only more effectively.

I am 100% certain that who ever gets the Democrat nomination, will appear on Fox News, because without the Number One News Network, they cannot win the White House.

The candidates are fearful of a shrill minority in their party, who pull all the strings of the Legacy Media, as detailed in the following video:




Parting Shot...

NC House Backs Armed Judges because fat deputies can't draw fast enough when mayhem breaks loose.

0 comments :