Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Nancy Pelosi Signifies to the World That She is a Dhimmi



Photo Courtesy: Hussein Malla, Associated Press

[Note--Update below--TP]

The photo above may seem insignificant to us, but to a Musilm, it is very significant. Muslim women are instructed to wear the hijab to avoid being annoyed by Muslim men. To whit:


"O Prophet, tell your wives and daughters and the believing women to draw their outer garments around them (when they go out or are among men). That is better in order that they may be known (to be Muslims) and not annoyed..." (Qur'an 33:59).
Commentary

I have a bad feeling about this, and where it will lead. This is an act of dhimmitude, and appeasement almost as bad as when Neville Chamberlein went calling upon 'Herr Hitler' so many years ago, and if she should get something from these thugs, what will she promise them in return? Hands off in protecting our ally Israel? Give them Iraq?


Update 04-04 7.30pm

In the comments, Screwy asked why I did not call the First Lady on practicing Dhimmitude when she wore the hijab on her visit to the Middle East. I did not that she had, and he pointed me to a post, and I verified that the photo wasn't a photoshop.

I will state for the record that First lady Laura Bush did practice Dhimmitude whether she realized it or not.
Laura Bush, Nancy Pelosi, and any non-Muslim female need to realize that wearing the hijab is part of Islam, and encouraged in the Qu'ran. This is an act of submission, and identification of a female as Muslim.

3 comments :

Ridiculous. Was it "Dhimmitude" when Laura Bush did it?

Read this post:

Stop being so effing silly

If I had seen it, I would have said so...I don't have a TV, and I didn't see pix of her on the internet during her trip.

Yes, it was Dhimmitude when First Lady Laura Bush wore a hijab during her visit, whether she realized it or not.

And don't get me started on Catholicism. >=^)