Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Friday, September 7, 2007

How Will Thunder Pig Die?

I saw a quiz over at Ogre's, and couldn't help but take it.

How will I die?
Your Result: You will die while saving someone's life.

The most noble of all deaths. Your rewards will be great in the next life. You are most definitely a humanitarian. If not currently, you will be. To give one's life is a precious moment that will be remembered by friends and family for many decades.

You will die while having sex.

You will die in your sleep.

You will be murdered.

You will die of boredom.

You will die in a car accident.

You will die in a nuclear holocaust.

You will die from a terminal illness.

How will I die?
Create a Quiz




Guess that means I'll have to start wearing body armor again!!!

I also note that very close to the number one choice is that I will be die while having sex. Now the obvious question to ask is that could some evil fiend choose sex as their weapon to take me out, or will the act be a sacrifice I make to save someone else's life? Bah! It's just a silly quiz anyway...

2 comments :

Odds are increasing that you will be killed by a drunk driving illegal alien who was slapped on the wrist and let go 12 times previously for the same infraction. If you die saving a life it will be because your death will save his life by finally getting a conviction against him that will make him go to jail where he will be safe behind bars... at least for a little while.

...now what you were doing having sex in the middle of the road in the first place is beyond me.

;-P