Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Thursday, September 13, 2007

The Official Twelve Step Program For Liberals


1. Admit that you are powerless and that your life is best managed by strict adherence to progressive ideology.
Congratulations for taking this, your first step towards recovery. You will soon find a new global community of friends that are just like you. Your first step requires you to surrender independent thinking and acknowledge the wisdom of the majority. It is essential you learn to disregard facts in favor of consensus. Consensus to be defined by your sponsor, the Democrat party.

2. Come to believe that the power of progressive ideas can restore you to popularity and boost your self-esteem.
This step opens a vista of new hope and, if completed successfully, will guarantee you instant popularity and numerous social opportunities. Please visit www.move-on.org for the most current definition of progressive ideas. Keep in mind, it is not necessary to actually believe in these ideas but you must learn to give the impression that you do. (For the learning challenged, this means it's OK to fake it.) Relax, have fun. You'll be amazed how easy it is to fool most people.


Source: Right Bias
Hat Tip: Free Republic

Scary Stuff!

2 comments :

TP - just FYI, one of your Fred Thompson banners just caused Fred's website to attempt to insert a malware cookie into my browser. It came up with an invalid security certificate error in Firefox, and I was able to block it. I'm sure this is not your fault, just wanted to alert you to a potential problem.

I liked Fred in The Hunt for Red October.

I noticed that, too!

I have emailed the Fred Heads about the problem, and will take down the official banner in a couple of weeks if it continues to act this way on my blog. I haven't noticed it doing this on other blogs, so it may have been something I did, or did improperly, when I inserted the code in my template.
I have been approving it temporarily each time I load my blog.

I will also let you know if the guys at Fred's Campaign get back to me.

About Fred's acting career, I am probably one of the few people who are clueless. I saw Red October, but do not recall his performance. I think he played the President. And I have not watched "Law and Order" (I HATE LAWYER SHOWS!!!).

I guess I'll have to print off a list of his credits from IMDB and rent a couple of his movies, if I don't already have them.
I'm a SciFi and Military Movie Geek, so I don't own much outside the genre.