Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Friday, September 28, 2007

West Carolina Report For Sept 28

I have updated West Carolina Report for today, and will be updating it throughout the day since I will not be working. I will also be engaged in redesigning the sidebars to accommodate my West of Balsam readers who are on dial-up, so the pretty pictures are gonna hafta go!

I am also playing with a site re-design for WCR to accommodate contributions from Citizen Journalists as they become available.

Thank you for reading, and consider this an open thread. Any body have any ideas on how to implement Trackback on Blogger? Every time I've tried it, things get broke!

0 comments :