Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Video: Video Technical Analysis Stock Market Review For 0906




I am heavily into using charts to determine my market moves, (disclaimer---I take all my money out of the market in late July, and return sometime in September or October) and I discovered this guy a few months ago. I never got around to highlighting him until now. He blogs at Alpha Trends, and he usually puts out a video or two a day during trading, or shortly after the markets close.


John J Murphy is the best place to start, and get the study guide, too!

Martin Pring is also someone I study.

0 comments :