Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Digitized Data For Your Bug Out Bag

Being a geek, I should have really thought of this by myself.

I own several dozen SD Cards and several readers already...so I'm updating my kit as soon as I publish this post!

I will add that you can take high-res photos of documents that you may need later.

And SD Cards would be good for using in cameras when doing recon from your redoubt because you can do photo analysis later, especially if you have a computer and suitable power sources properly shielded from an EMP Burst.

1 comments :

Let's see...do you take out extra ammo, food, or medicine to make room for the tech?

Good thing you got rid of all those pictures, I can read your website again!