Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Fire Apparatus Parade Celebrating 100th Anniversary of Franklin Fire-Rescue During 9th Annual Folk Festival

Franklin Fire Truck - 1937 Model



Video and photos taken during the Fire Apparatus Parade celebrating the 100th anniversary of Franklin Fire-Resuce during the 9th annual Franklin Folk Festival in Franklin, NC.









Bookmark and Share

3 comments :

Great pix of the parade. When will you have pix of the craft show on line?

Pop's Shop

I haven't taken any photos at a craft show recently.

Can we add your video of the parade to the fire depts youtube page? This is for Franklin, the video we took isn't that good. I'll download it and add it with your intro. I won't edit it any. LT 1106